15ins OZ Roulettes.

Hi guys I went to my local breakers this morning after a mate that works there rang me to tell me a 6 had come in yesterday. It's sitting on a set of Oz Roulettes 15ins, I don't know width yet as the car isn't processed yet but I have dibs on the wheels, they are in need of a refurb and one has been kerbed but I have seen worse. They will come without rubber. If any of the earlier gen celica owners are interested give me a shout.

Roulettes are the dogs gonads of old skool wheels.Id have jumped in on these when i read it if i hadnt already comitted my funds on my engine.Dammit.

Guys just to let you know I want f*ck all off these I am trying to do a favour for you guys ,if you don't want I will have Oz wheels summer and winter. So Monday morning if I don't hear they are gone. Jez just trying to help.

My car wouldve looked sweet on these ,if i thought i couldve had them then id have been straight in after the first post.Awesome wheels and they deserve to be on a 165 if anything so im glad the Dragon will be wearing them :thumbs: Well done Rich,thanks for your selfless attitude to passing these on.

I know i have thanked you in PM'S Rich but would just like to thank you on the forum for the Roulette's,

So a big thank's mate it's much appreciated you are a true gent. The 165 will look awesome with them under her arches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.