HIDS, what are your thoughts?

Now I know HIDS come up a lot on here , and I definitely think they improve the appearance , but generally when I had them on my old mr2 roadster they didn't really do anything great for my visual efforts when driving ( in other words they were the same as standard bulbs , if not worst ) now if I get HIDS again , ill go for the 5000k or 4300k as there more OEM than blue , just wondering what everyone thinks before I press the buy it now button.. Lol

I have the 5000k bulbs and they're good, better than OEM halogens. But if you want brighter but without going HID, try Osram Nightbreakers. Excellent alternative!

Do you know what I think it is , it's the person who does your MOT, if there a royal penis then it won't pass , if there awesome and have motor oil in there blood it will pass lol ( relative to HIDS , nothing else)

Well I've heard of these bulbs that give a cleaner white colour ( which is always good ) but HIDS always look decent , does anyone know what those bulbs that give a clean white appeal are called? Brand?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.