I dont really know where to post this.... Please have a look :)

No back end shots of the 5s eh?Thats because this is proper bit of arse...and anyway,the title of this dilemma is gen4 or 6....how did you 5 owners get in ?

20130505_115950_zps2996d3ab.jpg

20130505_120022_zpsbb4ecda2.jpg

Arse!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No back end shots of the 5s eh?Thats because this is proper bit of arse...and anyway,the title of this dilemma is gen4 or 6....how did you 5 owners get in ?

20130505_115950_zps2996d3ab.jpg

20130505_120022_zpsbb4ecda2.jpg

Arse!

I really think your car is all the advert you need to buy a Gen 4.......what a stunner!

Oh look, it's a picture of the back end of a 5 that conveniently has it's arse hump almost entirely out of shot....

To be fair though, that would probably require a separate photo of it's own! :lol:

You've had your face pressed up against that arse :D

Gen 4

good awesome car, looks great lots of fun,

bad you will spend most you time under the bonnet or fixing rust

gen 6

good great engine better as a day to day driver

bad, stupid froggy looks and everybodys got one :sofa:

answer gen 4 with a gen 6 engine

There ya go, rear end shot of my 5

101_1884.jpg

I would say the best thing you can do for a g4 is using it regularly - its when they are parked up you get more problems

my old gen4 was used daily as was my current one until it was parked up - never had any problems with either of them - some good examples out there - was a member who was selling one for £250 (and a convertible too) with 12 months test - hes now broken it instead, plenty of spare money there if anything goes wrong.

If you can pick up one at a good price with 12 months ticket on it - after 12 months if its a shed just sell it on

AMS find me a 4 with 12 months ticket for £250 pls. I can't find one. :(

Or do what I did , by one for 155 , new pas hose (made up not toyota) 10 quid , couple of tyres and a scrape thru the mot for under 200 , thou I spent around 1200 over the next 2 and a half years on bits

Or do what I did , by one for 155 , new pas hose (made up not toyota) 10 quid , couple of tyres and a scrape thru the mot for under 200 , thou I spent around 1200 over the next 2 and a half years on bits

Thats not too bad for a decent gen 4 these days , most are salvagable with time and money

And as ams states if used frequently they wont be a problem

Edited by AdyGT

I know I have posted previously about my dilemma between a gen 4 and gen 6, but i Cannot find anything to my liking with my budget either as a 4,5 or 6. Does anyone know where I can pick a decent one up preferably gen 4 or gen 5 if not a gen 6. However.....there is a car that I have seen which I am 99% sure I will end up buying, what I have seen is a JDM 1999 superstrut gen 7 in red that comes with the full genuine action pack bodykit and also comes with 18 inch alloys. I have got a gen 7 GT and have been looking for the TRD action pack front bumper but if I bought the car, as I already have a mint gen 7 gt with it all anyway I dont need two cars with the same kit, then would anyone be interested in the side skirts and rear bumper valance all genuine TRD ( maybe GTBob).Then after selling the extra bits from the kit I can use the car as a daily runner. Solving my problem of getting the bumper i want and the car i need as a daily runner. The only thing is I am not really to sure what to offer for the car as it does have some lacquer peel, sun damage and a vandal key mark the whole length of the drivers side from front to back, as you can see in the photos. Does anyone have a rough idea as to what it might be worth?????? I am willing to pay full price for this car but would be grateful if someone with some knowledge could give me a clue as to its worth please. Obviously if i buy the car then i will advertise the parts properly with a price on here but I would be grateful if anyone who may be interested could let me know. The only part of the kit that i wont be selling is the front bumper. :)

That is a great motor lots of love and care put into it but i'm not really into pervertables :-( but if i were i would go for it in a heart beat and its going really cheap to !! :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.