Cravo is moving to the dark side - Formerly Tentative Interest Thread

Cravo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As said previously I'd either go for a 350z or a gt4. The only problem with the gt4 is I'd need to get the full interior retrimmed and totally modernised as I think the insides are quite dated personally. Beautiful from the outside without anything but a nice set of alloys though :D

Yep agreed about the interior, thats why I am leaving a bit of spare for modernising the centre console etc :) probably chuck some bucket seats in the front as well ;)

Its purely dependant on whether you like the look of a gen6.The actual performance and grin side of a good faff is a no brainer TBH!But if you're not totally sold on the look of a faff then that may sway your decision.Everyone should own a faff at some point in their life I reckon

Its purely dependant on whether you like the look of a gen6.The actual performance and grin side of a good faff is a no brainer TBH!But if you're not totally sold on the look of a faff then that may sway your decision.Everyone should own a faff at some point in their life I reckon

That's why I didn't get one instead of the 7 again :lol:

Was purely because of the interior of them :(

Didn't know how I could have "spruced it up"

Haha Myk is kinda right on that and so is Tom :lol:

Next thing I would do would want to be a white wrap at nearly a grand and I just think that would be a bit of a waste at this point now.

Looking at the supra the NA is the only one I could afford to buy and the near on 400hp at the rears would scare me shitless on a twin turbo so go in the middle at 4wd 255bhp in white AND its still a Celica :thumbs: kind of makes a lot of sense :)

If I don't like the faff I think I have kinda given up on the supras as they're too far away and a little bit tatty now in my price range. I will go for the white wrap and run the celi into the ground :)

Yea get what you're saying mate to be honest and I might regret it later down the line but I am not that bothered about power really in truth I am a right grandad me when I drive Hahahahaha. It's there if I need it though which is how I live in the celi I like to look good first go fast second ;)

So why change celica? To a more powerful one? :lol:

The main reason I sold the last one was I wanted something quicker and id ran out of cheap things to do to it.

I seriously regretted it. Might not be to bad switching models but you'll end up getting bored when you don't have anything to mess around with :lol:

You can't have a NA Supra though, that's like a lass without a fanny.

Twin turbo or nowt! 325bhp doesn't mean it's not driveable at low speeds mate, just means there's punch when you need it.

Obviously a £1500 is not going to be the best but they like most cars that dont offer great mpg are very cheap at moment.

When they offer a similar mpg to a twin turbo version people simply buy the turbo unless insurance / temptation to go crazy is too much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.