Cravo is moving to the dark side - Formerly Tentative Interest Thread

Cravo

Yea get what you're saying mate to be honest and I might regret it later down the line but I am not that bothered about power really in truth I am a right grandad me when I drive Hahahahaha. It's there if I need it though which is how I live in the celi I like to look good first go fast second ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Yea but that's £1800 I don't have fella haha. I can sell the celi and buy a mint supra and have some left over ;)

And that's why I don't wanna as well dude. It is £1800 I would never ever see again cos I wouldn't be able to sell her for much more than what I'm asking now. I think it's at the peak of its value now and will only ever go down from here.

If I don't like the supra I will be looking into a white wrap and then I'd just run the celi into the ground more than likely.

Edited by Cravo

You won't get most of the money back you've put in. I don't expect to get any of the money back I've put in. But if I do it's a bonus. Can't expect to get money back though I don't think. I do it because its my love. Like any hobby :)

Totally get where you're coming from mate. I do love my Celica but the prob for me is now that there's nothing else I would do that wont start costing me big money that I just don't have.

Does that make sense.

I have improved the cars value a lot over the 16 months I have had her and I think if I don't take the plunge now on the supra I won't be able to afford a good one in the future.

Always always loved the supras but just couldn't afford one before. The three cars I've always wanted were the mk2 fiesta which I had for my first car. The Celica which I've had 2 of ;) and the supra.

Just think now is the time to take the plunge.

Anyway it is all dependant whether I can get on with RWD like I've said to you before dude :lol:

Test drive first then make a decision :)

I know what ya mean. I'm just interested in throwing money at the celica now :lol: I know I won't see a return but the point of it is to get it how I want it. Would like to improve the lay down of power, so LSD and stage 2 cams, improve the looks, so trd bumper, improve the interior, carpc, and improve the handling. Coilovers. So. I know where my money is going :lol:

If its the car you want then go for it :) but no matter what you do to a car don't expect it to make a return and if you don't then its no problem and if you do then its a bonus :)

Nah mate didn't do it to make money back on it but just think now is the time to sell in terms of value as it will only go down from here.

The only car i would be interested in is the supra baring a test drive in a faff eh Tom ;)

So if i don't like it I won't be selling and the modding will continue as I don't care solely about future resale value ;) it's just the supras are now affordable to buy and own.

Our lass is firmly on your side by the way mike :lol:

Considered a mk2 MR2 ??

Both RWD , both Toyotas , both have no really small boots and as rear seats are so bloody silly in the supra you could class both as 2 seaters.

I know this is way over budget but looks sweet

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/mr2/toyota-mr2-rev-5-turbo/1142922

Yea that is a nice car. Always loved the mk2 mr2

Think I need Tom Brady to come round and take me and our lass for a spin in the faff ;)

If i do actually like them I think rob a would be getting a call :lol:

Yea that is a nice car. Always loved the mk2 mr2

Think I need Tom Brady to come round and take me and our lass for a spin in the faff ;)

If i do actually like them I think rob a would be getting a call :lol:

Should of said! I've probably just rinsed £10 against a Focus ST up and down the bypass. I had to back off down the straights as I was up his arse. Then he turned into idiot mode so I backed off and let him cut 3 cars up on a roundabout. If weathers good next weekend Ill buzz ya.

haha not desperate fella, just cos I have thought about it and people have made a very good point about the power of the NA Supra, the faff would be a better choice, more of them around as well.

I just thought I had better test drive one before i made a decision either way ;)

right, Tom has kindly offered to take me out in the Faff tonight, so before I make any decision on an NA Supra its GT4 testing time ;)

Ill bet my right bollock you'll want a faff after you've driven a good one......you have been warned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.