Cravo is moving to the dark side - Formerly Tentative Interest Thread

Cravo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 4wd system is epic. Grip is insane

Sorry JPow I love supras you know I do but that drive has swung it for me I'm afraid.

It felt pretty quick behind the wheel and as a passenger mate :lol:

Loved it.

By the sounds of it you where already determined to replace the 7 with something else.

I did the same thing though so can't fault you.

You'll start all over again until you run out of cash doing the small things then wanna move on :lol:

Don't get me wrong, they're lovely cars, but just make sure your doing it for the right reasons as you said earlier you weren't interested in more power :lol:

Aye but have you checked your fuel pipes on yours - i wager that my 40'000 mile car is probably in better condition than most GT4's yet mine still corroded away as its something that cant be helped.

Still stand by my previous that Robs old car is the best white 205 ive ever seen and ive seen a fair few.

Its not something you would really think to check but along with both of mine there have been about 5 or 6 others gone that i know of in a 12 month period.

TCB are turning them out at a special price at mo so worth checking your own to be sure

Was looking at this one earlier - seems good value for a 97 car.

usetheforce has his red late spec 98 car up for sale but its red not white - but look at Ita's for inspiration.

Yea seen that one Johnny earlier its lovely but just out my price range by about £2k lol.

Saw the other one too Tom but would want the 2 post spoiler and not have to do any filler work for the 3rd post hole :lol:

Mike I think you were right mate. I think I just wanted a change to be honest. I love my 7 and can easily say its the best car I've ever owned but the time for a change has got hold of me.

Good thing is I will be sticking with celicas though so you won't be rid of me ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.