Cravo is moving to the dark side - Formerly Tentative Interest Thread

Cravo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ignore my last then :D

If i was going Toyota and had to fit 3 kids id have one of these - for me much better looking than the awful corolla

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/auris/toyota-auris-2-2-d-4d-sr180-tdi/1011591

That's the model I drive. The big diesel engine does a good job, I think Clarkson described it as a 'warm hatch' (as opposed to a hot hatch) which is fair for performance but it's absolutely solid as well. Nothing has gone wrong on mine since I brought it. But then it's a Toyota. Mind you, there have been five recalls of one kind or another over the last two years.

Dont do it :lol:

Really think you'd regret it!

But up to you :)

I sold my last one and came crawling back as I knew the best car was my celica. I'm sure I'll do it again in the future but I'm under strict instructions now that I have to keep the celica if I buy another car :lol:

That's the model I drive. The big diesel engine does a good job, I think Clarkson described it as a 'warm hatch' (as opposed to a hot hatch) which is fair for performance but it's absolutely solid as well. Nothing has gone wrong on mine since I brought it. But then it's a Toyota. Mind you, there have been five recalls of one kind or another over the last two years.

Id put one of these on

http://www.chipexpress.com/products/toyota/auris/

Nearly 400lb ft torque :)

Might be going for a test drive over the weekend on the new model :)

Found one close by to see if any good for me as my experience with this type of drive hasn't always been good so might be a non starter anyway but can't pass up the chance to see ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.