Should I, Shouldn't I?

Hi peeps,

Just wondering if you can give me some advice.... I am considering changing the bumper on my 56 GT to a TRD action package one. I know it will probably be a pain in the butt trying to get one as it was never destined for the UK. Obviously I would be keeping the original front bumper for as long as I own the car but was just wondering what your views are. Please don't lynch me for it as I am only thinking about it lol. For anyone who thinks it would be a good idea, could you please let me know if you have heard of anywhere I can get a genuine one from, if it is a straight swap over or if there's loads of other stuff involved in changing it over and also a rough costing if anyone knows. Cheers, many thanks to you all :-)

MYK's had an absolute nightmare trying to A. find one to buy and B. get one imported into the UK without being bankrupted by the charges!

He's definitely the best person to speak to about this.

Blimey that's a lot of dough!Think id rather spend money in that range with Se7en motorsports on stage 2 cams or something etc.. :) Do that instead!

Edited by thesherv

When you coming over Matt. have you got the rear bumper skirt that you wanted? I am looking at buying a car from Japan with the full action pack on it, with the high raised wing on the back.

When you coming over Matt. have you got the rear bumper skirt that you wanted? I am looking at buying a car from Japan with the full action pack on it, with the high raised wing on the back.

Not sure at the moment, as busy with interviews and Christina using the car.

Nah not got the rear bumper skirt yet, first got to have the funds for it, and then source one!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.