what random things have you found in your celica? import mainly

Kazi

So i thought i would put this up and see what people have found in there import cars (or even uk cars). a friend off mine found a wallet from the guy that had the car in japan in his prelude not that long ago (he has owned the car 4 years) and another mate found a spider on his parcel shelf on his skyline. turned out it was a black widow. pretty deadly. lucky its was already dead lol.

so heres what to do. if you have a pic then post it up if not describe what it was. its all about the banter!!!

so ill go first. this is a ski pass that i found under my spare wheel along with a 10mm snap-on spanner. this gave me a pretty good indication on where the car came from as well.

lets see what srange things people have found in there 2nd hand jap motors!!!

post-36519-0-75705900-1362350516_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found around 200 golf tee's down the back of the rear seats & in the spare wheel well of celica #2!

The previous owner must have wondered why his hobby was costing him so much! :lol:

And a stick of Japanese chewing gum under the handbrake gaiter in the faff.

Not a Celica, but my brother found a simply red tape in the boot of his RX7. :gay:

Oh the shame! :lol:

And Arizona became the proud owner of an eastern european folk/dance music cd when we got her gt4's cd player working! :lol:

Yep cd of eastern european folk music in the disc holder, a fiver and a five pack of rizlas in the centre consul, new set of pads and oil filter in the boot, and when stripped out last weekend a chain with a heart on it under the rear seats and another 3 quid in loose change :D

i found a 1 yen coin in my car when i stripped out the interior, cant remember where exactly, think it was under the mountings for the passendger seat, or under the center console, either way i kept it and it now lives on its own in my center console cubby hole on the little shelf in there. :D

Found an ear phone caught under of the side skirt. Poor cyclist!

Non Celica, but my mate found blood stains on the under side of his boot carpet. Both are concerning! :D

Edited by KrisSilver

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.