Who's car ? Current or ex member?

Wickie

It's a dealer, I doubt he even knows about Celicas.

It could be an import, that has had a new UK spec bumper fitted if it's had a bump ;) Is it the UK specs that have the rear middle seat belt or the JDM's?

Date of First Registration 16 05 1998

Someone could ask for the Model Code to confirm.

It could be a SS1 as they have not been brave enough to show the engine, but they do claim it has 177 BRAKE (is that more brake discs fitted?)

Well, unless I’m very much mistaken, the heater unit in the centre console is of the import variety. And it does have a jap square plate at the back, but we all know how easy it is to change these, and the fact that it has club stickers in the rear window would indicate that it has at some point been owned by a club member which would lend to the idea of the front end swap as well.

Never seen a rear lap belt across the centre though!?! Cant imagine that would be very safe at all to be perched up on the hump!!! :blink:

Well, unless I’m very much mistaken, the heater unit in the centre console is of the import variety. And it does have a jap square plate at the back, but we all know how easy it is to change these, and the fact that it has club stickers in the rear window would indicate that it has at some point been owned by a club member which would lend to the idea of the front end swap as well.

Never seen a rear lap belt across the centre though!?! Cant imagine that would be very safe at all to be perched up on the hump!!! :blink:

mine is the import celica and i have the center lap belt in it and yes its not very comfy for that person lol

I have a JDM on the same reg L but mine doesn't have light washers but inside is identical. Looks like it's had a replacement front bumper as the SS1's didn't come with washers on the headlights.

Was trying to see, on phone though so too small, is it plastic gear knob ? As looms exactly the same inside as my SSI, no leather !

And way over priced!

Edited by digs

My GT was a UK car on an M reg and it had a middle seat belt in the rear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.