Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

scott64

what have you done to your celica today...

Question

thought i would start a new thread on what members have done to their celica`s on any given day :D ....so i spent a couple of hours just washing and polishing my gen7 today :) detailed all in the boot and door gaps cleaned the inside and polished the dash, door cards and cleaned all the leather :rolleyes: sorry about the pics but they were taken on my mobile and its started to get dark now but you get the general idea ;)

20121118150433.jpg

/20121118150302.jpg

20121118150312.jpg

20121118150246.jpg

20121118150416.jpg

thats the start of this thread......so what have you done to your celica today

Edited by scott64

4,791 answers to this question

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 22:36, cipprio said:

I am now the proud owner of a 2006 lagoon blue tsport. Picked her up this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

:worthless:

How is it running Si?

Hey Ian its running great, those stage 2 cams are epic. Got a lot of work to get her up to show condition though.:xmas_wink:

• Like 1

Well after last weeks fun I picked my vert up getting my drivers seat sorted :lol: I might have gone for it ;)

25246225528_8abb5816f8_c.jpg

After a week This is what happened

25245981658_fb7eecc46f_c.jpg

And a bit of stitching

39112805991_fab9b71f7f_z.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nicola67 said:

Well after last weeks fun I picked my vert up getting my drivers seat sorted :lol: I might have gone for it ;)

25246225528_8abb5816f8_c.jpg

After a week This is what happened

25245981658_fb7eecc46f_c.jpg

And a bit of stitching

39112805991_fab9b71f7f_z.jpg

Wow!  Nice!

removed the windscreen out of the old shell, now refitted in the replacement shell,wasn,t easy but think it,s ok.

_DSC1617.JPG

and now, 

_DSC1619.JPG

• Like 2

done the 1st test fit on the wings and c1 bumper, will need slight adjustment but nothing too serious.

IMAG0261.thumb.jpg.13b107438565934bf3c47b32a492e1cb.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

got my front braided hoses, new (recon) callipers, discs and pads all done and bled through.  Amazingly enough had no issues with the brake hose unions.

What a bloody difference with just the fronts!

Tackling the rears tomorrow :)

got a few jobs done over the last couple of days, new rear subframe fitted, Roll cage bolted in , new cover for the fuel cell , swirl pot and pumps fitted  and today I made a plate u and fitted the AFR and oil pressure gauges along with the battery isolator buttons

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

finished my brake overhaul and rebuild.  Got all the new stuff on the front yesterday, got the rears done today.  amazingly didn't have any issues with the brake unions at the back, was concerned about that as those pipes are right in the firing line from tyre spray.

Fully flushed through and bled with new DOT 5.1

brakes feel and stop fantastic now, better than ever even though only 10 miles on all the new discs and pads

• Like 1

Started talks with an Importer of Skylines about looking for an R33 GTS-T within my budget.

I kinda feel like a married man who just made a Tinder profile.

Today I cheated on my Celica :sorry:

(it is entirely possibly that I have issues with emotional attachments to vehicles)

• Haha 1

Witnessed smoke on tick over ... Topped up oil and started monitoring .. Made plans to go through maff cleaning tomorrow and hoping I'm over worried .... 

Well, not today... Although it did just get a wash.

Replaced neo chrome plated, cheap wheel nuts with black Mishimoto ones.

Replaced my Rays dust caps after some little scrote stole all of them... (overnight parts from Japan and all that)

Finally did something about the blue battery... Which was paint it and use a offcut of 3m carbon effect wrap... Doesn't look too bad... if you squint... And have the bonnet closed.

20180305_232039.thumb.jpg.e8c0d110f1475b58d8a0c34fa2a2e899.jpg20180305_231139s.thumb.jpg.a84b87d122941cc710889f5e6e50e72a.jpg

Adjusted handbrake, re fitted belly pan, found leak from sump gasket, fitted new gas struts to tailgate .

Good job I have an oil change planned 

done some work on the wings and front bumper, lining up geat now and test fitted the sideskirts, very little work needed to get them spot on.

IMAG0270.thumb.jpg.fd5005267a273ad5f7e2b3798a5b56e4.jpg

• Like 2

replaced both front brake caliper hardline brake pipes to the engine bay with new OEM, bled with 5.1, scrubbed/treated and painted rear hardline U bends in the wheel arch.

Sorted for years :D

• Like 2