what have you done to your celica today...

scott64

1 minute ago, Cal670 said:

Assuming from the description that was self-inflicted? :P 

guys I'm just having the shittiest day imaginable.  Here is the long winded story...

So my dog has had a bad leg for a couple months now, cruciate ligament.  She was doing so well, slowly getting better, then on sunday she scooted too fast before I could stop her and twisted it bad.  Made another vets appointment which was this afternoon.  As I'm bending down to scoop her into the car to go see the doggie doctor, she jumps past me, leaps onto the front seat, but misses and slips her already bad leg along the kick panel.  Ive been working so hard keeping her rested with gentle exercise I got frustrated and shouted at her  :(

So we go see the vets, she needs XRays and stuff, booked in for Monday.  As we are going back to the car, she scoots past my hands AGAIN and slips her leg on the kick panel.  I was so frustrated and upset already I shouted at her again.  :(

Ive got tears in my eyes because I'm such a meanie for shouting at my poor dog as I'm reversing out the (tiny) car park, and smash my door into a short barrier they have that was below glass level.

honestly, I got home and cried a lot :(

Sorry dude, didn't want to come across as insensitive. I did a similar thing a couple of years back. Tried to park between 2 cars in a Sainsburys car park and caught my near side door on the rear bumper of a mini. Had a lot of scratches to polish out the next day. 

• Like 1

Removed the plastic sill covers to inspect the underlying metalwork:

P1020713_zpsyeymctlk.jpg

Looked a little mucky but not as bad as feared...

P1020714_zpsaylr1oyn.jpg

After a jolly good clean up the sills expose a remarkably fresh appearance, just some surface rust blemishes along that weld-lip that hangs down.

P1020720_zps6jrjtptr.jpg

Dinitrol tin worm killer is sprayed at high pressure into the box sections of the sills, and into both front and rear sub-frames.

• Like 2

Managed to hit a dead Badger in the road at erm slightly over national speed limit and ripped the exhaust off the middle silencer :brickwall:unfortunatly the silencer doesnt split past the cat so a whole new section plus cat will have to be sourced, on the plus side the front splitter survived the impact intact..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.