Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

scott64

what have you done to your celica today...

Question

thought i would start a new thread on what members have done to their celica`s on any given day :D ....so i spent a couple of hours just washing and polishing my gen7 today :) detailed all in the boot and door gaps cleaned the inside and polished the dash, door cards and cleaned all the leather :rolleyes: sorry about the pics but they were taken on my mobile and its started to get dark now but you get the general idea ;)

20121118150433.jpg

/20121118150302.jpg

20121118150312.jpg

20121118150246.jpg

20121118150416.jpg

thats the start of this thread......so what have you done to your celica today

Edited by scott64

4,760 answers to this question

Turned it over, ooooh cut out a bean can and re joined my centre section of exhaust to the back box.

Didn't have time yesterday to weld it up soooooo bodge job.

• Like 1

Filled it to the brim with 99RON and abused lift on the bypass ;)

Ragged it around the by-pass :twisted:

Great minds and all that :D

Fitted my power deck spacer and painted the top of the surge tank

Fittingdeckspacer6.jpg

What does the spacer do?

Edited by Devious

Walked past mine as I went to pick up a sports lid that has had the complete crap beaten out of it then went and shared a few laughs with some other members protecting their undersides at DIY car services in Glasgow :)

Wasn't the lid in very good nick then mate? Hope the jdm rears are in better condition.

fitted the new fuel rail, not got round to fitting the regualtor and return line yet as rain stopped play , wish i had a garage

Oh and a big thanks to Lee ( se7en ) for the advice on getting that frigging quick release fuel coupling apart, what a bitch

Not so "quick release" then eh?

I'm aware of the issues involved with the flexing.

I'm gonna be VERY careful. Its been scrubbed, heated, alcoholed, scrubbed again, dried, sanded and 2 coats of primer.

I've bought her a polished heat shield and a stainless exhaust.... Oh and the Pagid Pads turned up today. Woop woop.

Red rubber grease, it's red, and it is for rubber.

Your seals will be knackered now so either get a seal kit or second hand carriers. 

• Like 1

Just a leisurely drive to pick up the mrs from her parents, didn't really thrash her (the car, not the mrs) as trying to conserve fuel :P

Edited by Mek

done a slight alteration so i can fit my snap off boss and momo jet steering wheel.:), came off my mr2 turbo.

• Like 1

replaced all the boot trim rewired the speakers and put the led strip light back in the door panels and hoovered her out

Edited by carlasumm

Still hurting but managed to give the gen 5 a clean out and swapped the seats with those we picked up from Carla yesterday, still got door cards to swap but need to sort the central locking and speaker wiring one side so that can wait til MrRizla is here as well another day and strip the other panels out for sorting out.

MrRizla is currently cursing his back seats a few miles away :lol: