140 aftermarket exhaust

Hey, im looking for an aftermarket exhaust but im not 100% on what im looking for. Round my way there arent really any modified celicas so i havent got anyone to ask about it round here but i just heard a scorpion one and it sounded mint.

If anyone has any ideas on what a good idea would be for a new exhaust and also if anyone has one for sale on here then gimme a shout!

also could anyone tell me the main difference between a 190 and a 140 system? ive not had the chance to look at a 190 system yet. I was wondering because i can weld and bend pipes so bracket adaption wouldnt be a problem if i brought a 190 and that was the only problem

cheers

Lewis

hey mate. it might not be much help but i drive the 140 and i went for cobra. it had a deeper sound to the scorpion. sounds great when you put your foot down or just taking it steady but also its not stupidly noisy when your at a stand still too which i love. basicly really happy with it. o yeah and it fit really well to. we had to cut the pipe a tiny bit (car end) apart from that was an easy fit...... well for my mate that i watched fit it :P

im not sure which ones they have for the 190 but i was happy with their product :)

For what it's worth I got a custom exhaust made by Powerflow on Saturday and im happy with that, axle back with a 3.5" tip

Sounds quiet around 2k RPM which is good but opens up if and when I give it beans

How much did you pay mate? I might have to come see this :)

You can fit a exhaust for a 190 to your 140 without any problems really, you just cant do it the other way around. So that should widen you options a little.

I have a Blue Flame on mine, just a little louder than stock in idle then a bit louder again the further up the revs you go.

My mate has got an invidia axle back for a 190 for sale, its in the for sale thread somewhere, will try find you the link

*replica.

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/137381-gen-7-powerflow-invidia-replica-for-sale/page__p__1689484#entry1689484

Edited by richtrdalsop

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.