Look at that i'm a 10 year member !

Well time does fly. I've been a member of the Celica-Club 10 years to the day. I originally joined the club by chance, there was a Japanese car meet at Boloney in east Sussex, I turned up with my 1998 Gen 6 SR and noticed a few modded Celica, this turned out to be Simon and Stephen the clubs founders,I also met young Njay.

Before I new it I was a signed up member. The club was small and very friendly at the time and due to my knowledge of all matters Celica I was invited to become the Gen 6 moderator and also the Gen 1-4 moderator.

I spent a fair bit of time doing the fact & figures for the gen 6 and Gen1-4 section and they are still used today in an updated format.

I was there for the clubs first JAE in 2002 with Simon and a few others, great time great weather.

I've been a keen Celica enthusiast since 1993 and have owned most of the early Celica models plus a few Gen4's and a Gen 6.

I still feel the club is a friendly place but at a much faster pace, yes you get the odd cock on here but I'm sure you get that with all clubs.

Although I have a Lexus IS300 these days ( need an auto ) my roots are still very much Celica orientated and I hope to be a member for many years to come. May I wish the club well and its members for the future :thumbs:

Bob.

That's a proper milestone achievement. You sure it's not actually a lot longer though, you say 'young' Njay was there lol... Bolney was coincidentally my first ever meet but not until 2004. 10 years has seen a lot of change but you're right it's still friendly at heart and I hope we'll be celebrating many anniversaries to come! :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.