£26.30 cashback for buying 2x Eagle F1 asymmetric tyres- not bad!

Gstraw

Hey guys

Just wanting to highlight a good offer I found on the net. Tyre shopper.co.uk for Eagle F1 Asymmetrics which have been rated very hghly from a few people. they were the cheapest place to have them delivered and fitted at £110 a corner for 215/45/17. So curently its prob the place to buy them.

What sweetened the deal was the cashback I got from topcashback= worked out to £26.30 which has now cleared so it makes this place (currently) the cheapest place to get eagle f1's in this size. anyways Ive used topcashback for loads of stuff and made a bit of cash back on stuff i was gonna buy.

if anyone wants to join here is a referal link - http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/gurjitsidhu

its free btw and just so you know im not some new memember who has just joined trying to drop free advertising lol- i only put links and recommend stuff that actually works and this really does. there is also quidco which is more well known but their cashback rates are sometimes less than topcashback (marginally) http://www.quidco.com/user/1574550/ However quidco are good at giving cashback when you use your debit card instore- for example I bought a cinema ticket and I got 60p cashback without realising- not much but hey...why not

On another note I have emailed camskill and tyre shopper and asked if they will offer further discounts if we arrange a GB of tyres for a variety of sizes- i told them it should be more than £26 since thats what you can get from topcashback- I will let you know what they say

;)

EDIT: camskill just replied and said no....BOOOO!!!. waiting for tyre shopper now

They are the new ones the asymmetric 2's

To be honest I bought them after your recommendations lol Only done 15 miles or so in them so still scrubbing in. Thinking of getting 2 more for the front now even though my Toyo's have plenty of tread left...one of them has a slight wobble at high speeds so can maybe change them

I've used quidco in the past and have my debit card linked to it so anything i buy from halfords gets me cashback. I tend to use easyfunraising now though to raise funds for the scottish section of the camping and caravanning club that im quite involved in.

I used this exact place for my tyres, I did it online, paid, got the fitting place local to me arranged by them, tyres sent to them, fitted in about 40 mins with all the balancing done as well, they balance ALL FOUR as well not just the front two like some places!

Took GreyRacer's advice, I got the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's and it was £440.00 for all four tyres inc all the fitting and balancing, damm good buy to be honest!

The fitting place in Worthing said they would have charged me nearly DOUBLE that had I walked in off the street and ordered what I had!!

Edited by pickles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.