What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

didnt come in the post but i picked my winter ride up this morning , one or two little dings as you can see but only 45k on the clock ,54plate

It will save driving the celica through the ice and snow

Still waiting delivery of 1 more item which was supposed to be guaranteed delivery before 1pm , what time is it now ? Bloody parcel force grr

mitsy.jpg

ffs just been out there trying to do it :angry::( though something doesnt look right, there shouldnt be a squarish hole on the right side of the hole in dash should there?

if thats the passenger side thats only the inner part wheres the rest i.e the housing

Edited by carlasumm

I did wonder that, but I figured maybe it was just that part that was broken :(

Now this would have been a really good time to put up a pic of my kick arse newly wrapped side vent.................... but I aint got a photo of it yet :( :( :(

the bit you've wrapped is there, just when i look in there the righthand side there is a squarish hole? i just taken some pics of either end of the vent i got and just uploading

edited

ok this end has a bit on it that looks like it should be part of the housing? it comes off

20121102_173011.jpg

that's it on the table next to it

20121102_173031.jpg

and this is the other end

20121102_173045.jpg

Edited by arizona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.