Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

c.a.r.

What came in the Post Today?

Question

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBOHc2OljDw_3.jpg

Car Audio Direct for £199...

3,325 answers to this question

this may well be the case but cant be too sure as its the only one that I've seen

Looks quite Welsh, I want one!!!!!!!!

edit - Ooops, I've got one!

Edited by meirion

51EwBT5r5lL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jp

Ordered this bargain lexus via Amazon uk for 24 quid, but all they've sent me is the windscreen cover :o

I wanted to take a photo of the new sun screen on my Celica but.... it's raining now! :lol:

That's the end of summer then, will put my posh new super deluxe sun screen away ready for next winter's snow :thumbsup:

Debs

• Haha 1