Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

c.a.r.

What came in the Post Today?

Question

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBOHc2OljDw_3.jpg

Car Audio Direct for £199...

3,318 answers to this question

Jesus...FedEx are quick! Knock at the door at 8am

Took delivery of Sokie Tech bonnet dampers.

Then received the text a minute after closing the door saying they were out for delivery...so witchcraft is involved.

4d4fcaf769007fd3b74877f076778f56.jpg

Do they not know I've got a Black/Red theme going down

729b63fea4759d8f00dab5b7e28e0a1d.jpg

So, these will now be sprayed red to match.

Also got my correct CV joint (this time from Eurocarparts) through yesterday after a right mare with MicksGarage - will never use them again put it this way...shocking customer service.

Jesus...FedEx are quick! Knock at the door at 8am

Took delivery of Sokie Tech bonnet dampers.

Then received the text a minute after closing the door saying they were out for delivery...so witchcraft is involved.4d4fcaf769007fd3b74877f076778f56.jpg

Do they not know I've got a Black/Red theme going down 729b63fea4759d8f00dab5b7e28e0a1d.jpg

So, these will now be sprayed red to match.

Also got my correct CV joint (this time from Eurocarparts) through yesterday after a right mare with MicksGarage - will never use them again put it this way...shocking customer service.

They'll look smart red mate! I also had a nightmare with micksgarage! Ordered a new rad for my st, turned up late after I rang to ask where it was!? They'd some how missed the order?? Then the rad turned up and it was for a gt!

• Like 1

They'll look smart red mate! I also had a nightmare with micksgarage! Ordered a new rad for my st, turned up late after I rang to ask where it was!? They'd some how missed the order?? Then the rad turned up and it was for a gt!

Aw Matt...that's just the half of it mate.

Basically I got sent 2 cv joints in March, only got around to sorting recently and realised they were wrong (up for sale on here if anyone interested )

Contacted, sorry over 30 days can't accept them.

No exchange policy either even though they sent wrong part.

Ok...they couldn't tell me when correct part was in and to check back.

Checked back, available again. Ordered.

2.0l cv joint arrives...again.

Then they start asking me for the OEM part no. so they can cross ref....now, isn't that what they are supposed to do before selling items on their site???

I was also told that the Reg input is and I quote

"It must not be the correct one for your vehicle. The reg checker on our system is simply to get the general make and model of your vehicle but not your specific vehicle."

Of course it's specific, I build sites for a living and this 100% the reason they are on there...baffled by some people, seriously.

Cost me £13 to send back, they won't answer any, not a single one of my questions on the emails...really pissed me off.

Said I wanted the postage refunded...I just got an email saying thank you for contacting us...that was it

Gonna wait for the refund and slate online. Absolute jokers.

Aw Matt...that's just the half of it mate.

Basically I got sent 2 cv joints in March, only got around to sorting recently and realised they were wrong (up for sale on here if anyone interested )

Contacted, sorry over 30 days can't accept them.

No exchange policy either even though they sent wrong part.

Ok...they couldn't tell me when correct part was in and to check back.

Checked back, available again. Ordered.

2.0l cv joint arrives...again.

Then they start asking me for the OEM part no. so they can cross ref....now, isn't that what they are supposed to do before selling items on their site???

I was also told that the Reg input is and I quote

"It must not be the correct one for your vehicle. The reg checker on our system is simply to get the general make and model of your vehicle but not your specific vehicle."

Of course it's specific, I build sites for a living and this 100% the reason they are on there...baffled by some people, seriously.

Cost me £13 to send back, they won't answer any, not a single one of my questions on the emails...really pissed me off.

Said I wanted the postage refunded...I just got an email saying thank you for contacting us...that was it

Gonna wait for the refund and slate online. Absolute jokers.

Idiots mate! People like that do my head in, they are the ones who should check They're sending the correct parts out.

I saw you ended up getting them from eurocarparts. At least they gave you the right ones.

Today's been a bit like Christmas...I should have waited on the post.

Best packaging award goes to the first parcel.

9b0df47527b15a408e3bba5dffcff861.jpg

Were advertised as hypersports (just rears) but look too new to me...maybe similar to the ones Tom got for his GT4, happy with em though...no labels/markings, do the rears have any?

4cad777f0803c64b1e4b6b8027c7fc45.jpg

e49deb2c454bf59f78fe0dcc76ab2f2b.jpg

SS3 spats courtesy of Wickie

71b30f3144bece7bdb58e7363dca47c7.jpgm

64128decc403921bbceede52555be59b.jpg

Need respray to Astral along with the bumper.

Edited by BigSeed
  • Like 1

Same here, no markings on rear. Plus that's brilliant wrapping lol

Edited by 99GT
  • Like 1

Same here, no markings on rear. Plus that's brilliant wrapping lol

My rear mats didn't have any markings just the front ones

Good to hear...may have got lucky then as they look nearly brand new.

Ha...yeah made me giggle when I saw Ken Dodds face

haha ...not really for the celica but a nice touch either way :) .....and no thats not my number lol

14218014_10210598620581665_254027455_n.p

• Like 1

Got some long hub studs from Fensport to cope with my brake upgrade, spacers and Momo Arrows. They kindly cut them and ground them to the size I wanted too, FOC.

post-27857-0-07192400-1473460714_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

haha ...not really for the celica but a nice touch either way :) .....and no thats not my number lol

14218014_10210598620581665_254027455_n.p

now that Baz is just brilliant. best debit card i ever seen !

modified debit cars.. love it

• Like 1

Picked up my rear beam and wishbones from my powder coaters

More pics in my thread, really happy with the work, and the colour, which is the same as my rims, a metallic gunmetal grey

post-16752-0-40654000-1473513551_thumb.jpg

post-16752-0-02096200-1473513568_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not by post, but picked these up this morning. Gen 5 wheels refurbed in gunmetal.

FDA150CD-105D-406C-AFCB-1C6E5812B63E_zps

Edited by Askari
  • Like 3

now that Baz is just brilliant. best debit card i ever seen !

modified debit cars.. love it

yeah scott  i thought it was a scam at first when i got the email but double checked with barclays webchat and it turned out that i was entitled to a free personalised debit card as my card was expiring soon so why not and what a nice pic to have on there haha:)

sold my wheels for a small price today to ShaunGTR this afternoon so the fondmetals ive had for four years have gone to a new owner, was good to finally meet you and jordan mate  :)

gallery_38304_1706_78170.jpg

yeah scott i thought it was a scam at first when i got the email but double checked with barclays webchat and it turned out that i was entitled to a free personalised debit card as my card was expiring soon so why not and what a nice pic to have on there haha:)

mine expires soon and i use the same bank.

now all i need is a good car pic !

• Like 2

5e1f7fbf6a50c85a379f7582d80724b4.jpg

Beatrush rad cooling panel...nice finish, anodised champagne gold...not for me.

Will be wrapped later. ...at least it will be protected.

• Like 2

5e1f7fbf6a50c85a379f7582d80724b4.jpg

Beatrush rad cooling panel...nice finish, anodised champagne gold...not for me.

Will be wrapped later. ...at least it will be protected.

Glad you've finally got hold of one mate!

• Like 1

Glad you've finally got hold of one mate!

Cheers Matt! Finishing up for work shortly so looking to get it wrapped tonight...how's your new one coming along?

Cheers Matt! Finishing up for work shortly so looking to get it wrapped tonight...how's your new one coming along?

Is that it for engine bay then or have you got any more plans?

I'm waiting on a load of sheet metal and a few other bits, I've got a plan for the engine bay. Hopefully I'll have everything for the weekend.