What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Not in the post but equally surprising, called into my local Toyota parts department on Saturday and asked if they had the four steel clips that hold the front splitter to the under tray and also mount the lower grill, surprise yes the guy knew what I was on about, gave me a print out of the parts listing for bumper arrangement and had them on the shelf (well the three I needed anyway) £4.10.

• Like 2

Forgot to add the scan of the parts diagram he gave me quite useful for those bits you can't describe correctly.

Part to hold the grill in place and under tray to the splitter was 90109-06003 (4off)

Edited by david924s
  • Like 1

Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay link £2.00 free postage and really good fit with standard mats and they haven't snapped yet, mind you only driven 10 miles to work so plenty of time yet.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121174529280?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.