What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Not through the post but picked up today, last piece of above puzzle - Dragon rear pipe :D

Should sound crazy when its on mate :thumbs: Dont forget the video :)

Glad you're happy with them

Edited by JdmB

Avensis calipers, these babies are considerably bigger than standard.... gonna strip, clean, refurb and hammerite smooth red them, then match them up to a couple of 195 Diameter Mtec grooved discs and a suitable pad set, hopefuly will be a decent upgrade.. time will tell. ;)

20131128_180313_LLS_zpsbae38502.jpg

Excellent, so should be OK. Can you let us know if they are for sure the right ones Andi?

(Or even measure them and send me the sizes so I can knock up a couple :D )

Fitted these today and I can confirm these fit a 2005 VVTI! Test drive didn't seem much difference but the originals were in good condition,

Avensis calipers, these babies are considerably bigger than standard.... gonna strip, clean, refurb and hammerite smooth red them, then match them up to a couple of 195 Diameter Mtec grooved discs and a suitable pad set, hopefuly will be a decent upgrade.. time will tell. ;)

20131128_180313_LLS_zpsbae38502.jpg

195mm might be a bit small though! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.