What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Message se7en motorsports. He sells them :)

I've done that trip at least 10 times!

Happy with them? Looking forward to seeing them on the car!

Very much so mate, gonna get them fitted today as it seems decent weather :) time to break out the drill ;)

Excellent, so should be OK. Can you let us know if they are for sure the right ones Andi?

(Or even measure them and send me the sizes so I can knock up a couple :D )

On it! I will take them into work tomorrow!

I brought a set from se7en Motorsport 2 weeks ago he may have some left

Cheaper than importing them from the states yourself

I need to get onto a set of those bushes, where are they coming from?

less than £13 delivered from the States so pretty reasonable imo.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260696426922?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Guest Ambermile

This also found it's way into my sweaty little palms... currently I have just a low pass crossover with the output from the HU split with a Y cable to each amp one for the sub and one for the rest. Consequently, it does look a bit "Italian" though so this will hopeully both improve the sound as well as tidying things up.

post-39140-0-72896900-1384972273_thumb.jpg

Got my new steering arms and gaiters from www.tcbparts.co.uk for my '87 st162 today,ordered at 445pm on Tuesday night.Super quick delivery,top quality parts and a good chat to boot.

tcbsteering001_zpsa767d99a.jpg

I've included the roll of packaging in the shot to show how well protected the arms were in delivery.Cheers guys :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.