What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Guest Ambermile

Oh, not G7 then - maybe I need to got off my arse, get mine out and measure them up for making a new set myself... :rolleyes:

**edit Oh wait - 2000 and up Celica GT... is that the 140 as well then or is the GT box different?

Edited by Ambermile

Guest Ambermile

Three spare wheels... so I can now go ahead and install the sub in the spare wheel bay :D

IMG_0563_zps1701632c.jpg

Also today the spare dash/speedo arrived - ready for some playtime!

Edited by Ambermile

Headlights from the recent group buy - and a pair of these weird car dehumidifier bags filled with silica granules to try to reduce winter moisture inside the car - bit of a long shot but they get good write-ups on Amazon.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Going to get some of them myself mate.

Like you said they have a good write up.

Headlights from the recent group buy - and a pair of these weird car dehumidifier bags filled with silica granules to try to reduce winter moisture inside the car - bit of a long shot but they get good write-ups on Amazon.

image.jpg

Got a link to these?

Guest Ambermile

USA Celica GT is our 140, GTS is our 190

Excellent, so should be OK. Can you let us know if they are for sure the right ones Andi?

(Or even measure them and send me the sizes so I can knock up a couple :D )

Edited by Ambermile

A massive behemoth of a trolley jack :lol: Is it wrong to be excited about a piece of garage equipment?Naah.

Sophias4thandJackpic020_zps49c48764.jpg

Sophias4thandJackpic021_zps69c4752b.jpg

The damn thing weighs over 40kg,it belongs in a workshop really.. :rolleyes: but I wanted it LOL

And its super low entry..

Sophias4thandJackpic022_zps85efd6e7.jpg

cool.Even if I cant pick it up without my spinal column exploding...

• Like 2

Oh, not G7 then - maybe I need to got off my arse, get mine out and measure them up for making a new set myself... :rolleyes:

**edit Oh wait - 2000 and up Celica GT... is that the 140 as well then or is the GT box different?

Message se7en motorsports. He sells them :)

well it didnt come in the post, i took a 200 mile drive to pick them up (which means post would probably have worked out cheaper :P) but got these back :)

null_zpsb978b28f.jpg

I've done that trip at least 10 times!

Happy with them? Looking forward to seeing them on the car!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.