Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

c.a.r.

What came in the Post Today?

Question

This is an idea I've stolen from another forum I used to use...

Rules are-

-If you've received something interesting for your Celica (be it big, or small) you post up an image. If it's obvious enough then there's no need for a description, or you could get people guessing...even just from the packaging if you so wish.

-Post up what you paid for it. This could be a bargain or RRP if you bought new or from auction, it helps indicate to other users the sort of price of things they may also wish to buy...

-Post up where you bought it from

To summarise- Pic, Price, Where?

I'll get the ball rolling (this just got delivered)...

KGrHqYOKpME3tfpzupFBOHc2OljDw_3.jpg

Car Audio Direct for £199...

3,285 answers to this question

Haha couldnt believe size of the box didn't expect that lol. Just need someone to help me fit them now. Splinter wrote me a guide but when it comes to fiddly things like that I've got hands like I'm I'm wearing oven gloves :D

Had some more stuff through the post this morning

IMG_20120416_113923.jpg

Thanks to Craig i now have a GoPro Hero 5, should be good fun at the trackday and i don't mind lending it out either if anyone want vids of their car on track

Fantastic Rich I'd like to take you up on that, would love to borrow it for a few laps please. Pref after lunch when I've learned which way you go round the track and which pedals to press lol

Edited by Serratia

gonna look awesome mate :)

Cheers dude can't wait to get them sorted and on

These arrived at my house today:

c7.jpg

c6.jpg

c4.jpg

c3.jpg

c1.jpg

Should stop me sliding about all over the place on the next track day :)

Edited by Serratia

where do U get the In fills from I want some :(

Got mine off eBay mate for a fiver. Will be getting the likwidart ones at some point though :)

Well postman turned up with a short shifter which ill be installing today along with some much needed wipers lol

20120519_095124.jpg

20120519_095143.jpg

Also turned up with my new galaxy s 2 after a month or so without it as it was getting repaired all in all a good day so far lol

Cheers dr3bin

Can anybody remember who else has a carbon fibre boot? Wat spoilers do they use?

I've bought a GT spoiler aswell but I don't know how it'll look painted black on a carbon boot.

Any comments welcome :-)

Couple of bits of sexiness to help look after, and keep an eye on the oil situation:

IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0491.jpg

Edited by Serratia

post-12764-0-29045200-1339516312_thumb.jpg

its been a good day today , they took some tracking down though , delivered to wrong address grrr

Glad they finally arrived fella. Sorry for scaring off the loitering delivery driver the first time they came to yours haha! :)

Got my spacers from tombrady

2012-06-22170832.jpg

Still waiting on the wheels that paisley fright collected on Monday for next day delivery :angry:

Oh you fool paisley were on the news the other day for being late by about 2-3 weeks for packages.

Edited by sadlebag

T'was barely on my car for 5 minutes before I sold the car! Looks brand new still. Glad you like it buddy.

:thumbs:

Paul you lucky sod, the black and yellow will look sweet behind your wheels! When is your tune again? How's it running?