Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys and girls i'm going to head off to bed in a bit and hope not wake up feeling sore in the morning. Chinese, chocolate and good company def made me feel better for a bit but what a pain in the a*se this is. I cant even drive the vert as i sorned it a few days ago and i believe its a good 21 days after sorn that it can be put back on the road. Also i dont really want to do that as the whole point of having the gen5 was to store the vert over winter :(

I'm thinking perhaps give the fella a ring tomorrow to see if he wants to come to some arrangement without going through insurance , otherwise its all going to take time, there's no doubt the insurance company will write it off.

Cheers Briano for the bumper offer and great idea Carla, ccuk fix up meet at the farm :thumbs:

she an inch shorter now :)

Lol and he aint kidding either, i reckon i am too :o

Just be glad you weren't in the vert!

Reckon no amount of chinese would've drowned out the sound of your sobbing!

Plus if you'd had the roof down (with no belt :nono:) you'd have caught some serious air! Might still be up there!

Just be glad you weren't in the vert!

Reckon no amount of chinese would've drowned out the sound of your sobbing!

Plus if you'd had the roof down (with no belt :nono:) you'd have caught some serious air! Might still be up there!

Nah there would of been no sobbing , I'd have torn the guys head off and stuck it up his backside if it had been the vert

You'd have been doing the guy a favour!

He clearly has no idea whats going on around him, if he had his head up his arse as well then he'd be well qualified to become a politician!

Gets him off the roads doesn't it! :D

well if it helps i know it will be the wrong colour ive got a face lift front bumper i was spraying white to go on mine but you can have that and i might even let you borrow me gt4 bonnet until you can source one if necessary but thats white i also have a set of front lights plus i think i have the original orange indicators still so all we need is wings and side lights then what ever is needed behind that lot :D

Thanks Carla :) , just logged back on cos i was laying in bed with it all going round in my head so not a chance of sleeping. I know the bumper and offside wing are definately totalled, the nearside one is ok i think as he hit me more on one side of the front and also managed a scrape on the drivers door. Headlight looks intact but is up so that may be ok and if i'm lucky the bonnet might be ok. Something went through the rad though as there was coolant all over the ground.

Shame it was too dark to be able to get a proper look but we'll know more tomorrow when Ade can have a butchers at it.

Will stick some pics up then

@ Ade, maybe thats a good thing that he picks it up in the dark ;) will give you a ring

@Princy, cheers i wasnt sure if you still had it we're going to the anniversary meet , wonder if anyone is coming from your area with a gen 6 (did you say it fits in a gen 6 but not a 5?) ccuk relay service might be needed :D

Taken a few pics, doesnt look quite so bad in daylight as last night but still reckon they'll write it off :( The guys dad has been on the phone this morning to apologise and tell me its been reported to insurance company and his son has told them was his fault

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

Damn, not good news. I hope you feel better this morning and there's no lasting ill-effects. As said many times already, car is replacable but you are much less so.

feeling stiff this morning, burning sensation between shoulder blades, sore neck, headache and sore shoulders and arms so prob will take a trip to a&e later - bugger could do without that

not good looking at those pics the inner wing is well mangled the whole side light area has gone and everything think that fluid you sore might have been the abs fluid that would have been right behind there just make sure you strip everything off it you want to keep then put it onto the next 5 you get

not good looking at those pics the inner wing is well mangled the whole side light area has gone and everything think that fluid you sore might have been the abs fluid that would have been right behind there just make sure you strip everything off it you want to keep then put it onto the next 5 you get

yep its not looking good, the fluid all over the wheel is green, also on that side by the psf , the psf is red i saw plenty of that yesterday when Ade was fitting the new cooler - green is brake fluid my guess :( all over my oz wheel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.