Crazy Ex Girlfriend vandalised my car :(

I was at work on New Year's Eve, last night when my extremely bitter ex girlfriend walked into the restaurant holding a bottle of sambucca, blind drunk. She works (worked) at the restaurant aswell and is still extremely angry that I finished with her 3 weeks ago. So as you can imagine, things are pretty difficult between us because we have to work together all the time. I try and be civil and professional but she doesn't. My best mate, who also works at the restaurant has fallen out with her in a big way, she's basically just slowly losing the plot day by day and needs help. She's left a couple of angry voice messages on mine and my mate's phone calling us every name under the sun.

She was being ridiculously loud, drinking sambucca and was making an exhibition of herself. Then she proceeded to sit down next to my best mate, looked at him dead in the eye and said "You're gonna f***ing get it", to which he replied "Don't threaten me" and walked away to go and sit somewhere else with some other people who were staying at the restaurant to see in the New Year. She then jumped up, ran after him and smashed him on the head with the sharp end of one of her stiletto's. My boss then got involved and tried to restrain her, she ripped his shirt, scratched him on his chest and tried to punch and bite him. Then the boss' wife (who is also manageress of the restaurant) got involved and a cat fight ensued. My ex then got dragged into the carpark, followed by my manager and manageress.

My ex got taken outside and left to chill out, but she didn't chill out. She knows how much I love my car, so she obviously targeted it (out of the CCTV range. I normally park it under the CCTV but when I got to work it was extremely busy and all the good spots were taken). One of the lads came in and told me she'd punched my windscreen and chipped it. I went out and sure enough, she'd punched my windscreen while wearing a ring. So there's now a big ugly scratch on the windscreen which is right in my eye line as I drive. There's also a few scratches on the bonnet. I knew when I finished with her that she'd have a go at my car.

So I decided it would be best to call the police, they came and I gave a statement, and my colleague gave a statement saying that he saw her punch the windscreen and said he's be willing to be a witness. The police then went to her house and she denied any of it. We have her assaulting my mate on the in-restaurant CCTV but not her causing criminal damage to my car. I told the police I want her to pay for a new windscreen, and they're getting back to me tomorrow to let me know what she said. The police also said that because she'd denied it we might be best all giving statements about it, looking at the CCTV footage then getting her arrested.

This is the third time in 6 months that my car has been vandalised at work.

What a perfect way to start the New Year. (It's the most wonderful time of the year). Ho Ho f***ing Ho! :angry:

Shit man, one thing about having a decent car is 'Women know we love our cars' and find it the easiest to get you that way. My Gen6 was keyed all over by my ex but I had no proof and had to pay for the respray myself so I know what your going through. Sucks but at least you caught her doing it.

Sorry to hear this. Let's say it could've been a lot worse, so a crack and a few scratches isn't too bad compared to other things I've heard. Don't really want to say as it might give people ideas. Prosperous New Year then. :)

I know how you feel mate, my ex was a psychopath, she left me high and dry and no mistake, cleared me out like no other. Its terrible when things turn sour, thankfully nothing ever happened to my car cause i would have killed her and buried her in the woods.

It's just sickening. I can't leave that on my windscreen, I need it fixed / replaced because it's right in my eye line and it's a constant reminder of her. On the other hand though it shows that leaving her was a good decision because she's turned out to be a lunatic. She's told a couple of people last week that she's going to have me done in one night after work when I lock up the restaurant on my own and that she's going to ruin my car.

If she scratched the car with the ring, there could be paint in it.

She'll probably deny it all and say you did it to try and get back at her.

Or it could all turn out sweet and she'll pay out for the damage to save a conviction for criminal damage and assault.

Shit to hear this, mate. :(

You say she works with you, but she's assaulted both her bosses whilst hammered? At least you shouldn't have to work with the demented trollop any more!! :lol:

Y'see, these are the perils of being a good-looking sod.... ;)

One thing to consider mate is that a criminal court to convict is "beyond all reasonable doubt" which is actually quite high, and they are Micky at giving out any decent amounts of cash as compo.

HOWEVER the civil courts are "on the balance of probabilities" which obviously is much lower. The fact she kicked off, then minutes later was witnessed punching the windscreen, it's pretty obvious she did the rest of the damage and a civil court would accept this. You could all take action against her for the assaults and damage. It costs about £35 to start proceedings and a solicitor isn't needed. Much more likely to get some good money awarded

That said some thought should be given to how far you want to take it as starting proceedings could wind her up further. That said imagine her surprise if she was summonsed to civil court and all of you were there with a well planned case

People might not agree with me here but if a lass started attacking me and smashed me in the head with a stilleto heel id give her a bloody good smack in the mouth.

Some of the creatures who call themselves women are just vile

To be fair mate I'd probably do the same in that situation. Can't see how being smashed in the head with a stiletto doesn't warrant at least a damn good shove to the deck and a mouthfull of abuse and told to fuck riiiight off before I kick off!!

Crazy bitch, no need for it. So you got dumped get over it!!

People might not agree with me here but if a lass started attacking me and smashed me in the head with a stilleto heel id give her a bloody good smack in the mouth.

Some of the creatures who call themselves women are just vile

I completely agree, people say never hit a woman, I say never hit a woman first

Man, we've all had some dramatic breakups but she's clearly on major self destruct.

Where do you work together, at the restaurant - whereby the managers got involved in the scuffle?

3 occurrences of vandalism to your car in 6 months is also concerning - was it in a cctv area any other time?

Women are nasty though and they know that they can usually get away with attacking a man as most wont retaliate - but what she did warrants a smack.

Im not saying kick her once she is down and break her ribs - just a quick fuck off jab to get her away from ya.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.