?Rear suspension components life expectency

A Senna

what bushes are they? and where?

on the car i had when they went it was around 130k and was the bushes on the ties bars @ the subframe end, took ages to find them and toyota wanted to much for each arm so i just fitted a big stereo and turned the volume up :thumbs:

It depends what your plan is with the car, I had my underside completely stripped off then all sand blasted and all parts powder coated or replaced, under side of car was wire brusehed and then under guarded so its protected for the long term. Bushes where all upgraded to poly you can get these from FCM motorsport and do the work yourself, I did mine as I intend to keep this car for long term its a project but it was not worth doing if only keeping car for a year or so, get yours on a ramp or a decent jack and have a look under it. If your thinking of long term do some if short term I would not waste your money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.