i come back home and find ..... this

charli

i come back home and find ...... this. One was not impressed post-33623-0-48610200-1323378787_thumb.jpg

so whats the story behind it ?

Early christmas pressie ?

How did you manage to get insured for that at your age ? im sure my 18yr old son would love one if he could get insured reasonably

Edited by Bumblebee

haha yer, my work mates decided to pull a lil prank while i was out. they must have used about 10 bog rolls haha. was funny after i got over the original shock. i think id have to turn to murder if they spray painted or scratched it haha. i get angry when i find that someone has dented my baby with their car door

haha yer, my work mates decided to pull a lil prank while i was out. they must have used about 10 bog rolls haha. was funny after i got over the original shock. i think id have to turn to murder if they spray painted or scratched it haha. i get angry when i find that someone has dented my baby with their car door

WKD moment :P

Gotta look after your baby, wrap it up in cotton wool !

2nd thoughts maybe not a good idea haha

you getting marryed?

You askin'?

You ol' romantic you! :lol:

the insurance was not at all bad as i thought it would be, it was £1013 full comp and its by far worth it :)

Best get saving for a GT4 now then! :D

Edited by Adex

the insurance was not at all bad as i thought it would be, it was £1013 full comp and its by far worth it :)

i am! haha id love a GT4, but ive got to do this boy up first

What a bagin on the insurance, BOY :o All cars are female :P

The word i was looking for was Bargin. looney i must have had your teacher for english :lol:

Edited by GTsillycar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.