Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
charli

i come back home and find ..... this

Question

172 answers to this question

i come back home and find ...... this. One was not impressed post-33623-0-48610200-1323378787_thumb.jpg

so whats the story behind it ?

Early christmas pressie ?

How did you manage to get insured for that at your age ? im sure my 18yr old son would love one if he could get insured reasonably

Edited by Bumblebee

Gotta be a joke. I remember in college we wrapped this boy's modded Punto in cling film and put tomato ketchup in between the layers and under the door handles. The kid was a twat, which made it more hilarious.

Looks a bit like a Corvette with all the "decoration"... ;)

haha yer, my work mates decided to pull a lil prank while i was out. they must have used about 10 bog rolls haha. was funny after i got over the original shock. i think id have to turn to murder if they spray painted or scratched it haha. i get angry when i find that someone has dented my baby with their car door

haha yer, my work mates decided to pull a lil prank while i was out. they must have used about 10 bog rolls haha. was funny after i got over the original shock. i think id have to turn to murder if they spray painted or scratched it haha. i get angry when i find that someone has dented my baby with their car door

WKD moment :P

Gotta look after your baby, wrap it up in cotton wool !

2nd thoughts maybe not a good idea haha

the insurance was not at all bad as i thought it would be, it was £1013 full comp and its by far worth it :)

you getting marryed?

You askin'?

You ol' romantic you! :lol:

the insurance was not at all bad as i thought it would be, it was £1013 full comp and its by far worth it :)

Best get saving for a GT4 now then! :D

Edited by Adex

i am! haha id love a GT4, but ive got to do this boy up first

Are you talking about looney?

i am! haha id love a GT4, but ive got to do this boy up first

What a bagin on the insurance, BOY :o All cars are female :P

The word i was looking for was Bargin. looney i must have had your teacher for english :lol:

Edited by GTsillycar

and by boy i ment my car :)

yes BOY!! haha. yer i was well chuffed with the insurance, i was expecting around the 2 grand mark

Sign in to follow this