You try look after your car and then !

Bumblebee

Well just been to Morrisons to get a couple of things , As always parked out of the way ,no cars close and when i got back just the same .

Got home to find some twat had obviously had their car door ripped out of their hand in the wind and creased the rear quarter of mine , They must have known what they had done and driven off.

Have rung the store to be told that the cctv cameras on that side are all trained on the petrol station looking for drive offs

Well im a big believer in Karma , i just hope they end up in a ditch on the way home.Harsh i know

Bastards

Ah shite that's rotten. Is it just a crease or paint broken. Mr Dent from the big meets could be your man.

just a crease , paint not broken which i suppose is a blessing

Looks like another visit from the dent doctor

some people have no respect for others property

:( sorry mate! cant stand people who just because they've got a crappy car/van think its ok to treat others pride and joys as if they dont matter.

hope you get it sorted soon.

probably did it and then parked somewhere else so you didnt know it was them makes me so mad grrrrrr

Bit of a downer is that, my bro was only saying yesterday that some woman smashed his wing mirror off outside the house & she came knocking to give him some cash to fix it. Just when there was a glimmer of hope. Hope it's a simple fix bud.

Bit of a downer is that, my bro was only saying yesterday that some woman smashed his wing mirror off outside the house & she came knocking to give him some cash to fix it. Just when there was a glimmer of hope. Hope it's a simple fix bud.

at least some people are decent......

Thanks Ant but i have the number of the guy who does all the beemers at the local dealers, only spoke to him the other month about taking the ding out of the swage line on the same panel, hes the only person who has said he can guarantee a perfect repair so will ring him in the week

Bloody typical , wanted to buy something for the car out of my overtime money but that will get swallowed up on repairs now , :cry:

try Martin Sadler here Paul.....http://dent-remover.co.uk/aboutus.php very reasonably priced did all mine & mant others at rising Sun & JAE he is in Hull

cheers Sh3p

just looked at some of his repairs on line , spot on, and looking at those he will be able to do my swage line at the same time, will ring him tomorrow

Paul, Martin that was the JAE magician. The work he did on mine and Jimmylegs was outstanding.

Thanks for the recommendation, his work on his web site looks great but always better when personally recommended.

He`s not too far from me so will leave it to him to sort out , had a couple of beers now and chilled out ,still gutted though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.