New Wheels

fabiano

Im thinking of getting some new alloys for my celica but have to admit im not sure what companies are ok to deal with..i live in Lichfield Staffordshire and dont mind travelling can any members let me know if youve brought some and where from.... at this moment in time im thinking of something like TSW's..the wheels that are on it are fine and i believe standard and unmarked but just wanted something that looked a bit better.

DSC_3595.jpg

Edited by fabiano

if you fancy a trip out to stoke ?

theres a shop called hot hatch corner in longton that will really look after you :D

they are good friends to car enthusiasts and will give you a great price and even better service

if ya need any contact details just drop me a pm and i will put you in touch :D

i got my old gen 7 5 spokes up on ebay

not the best condition, but cheap lol

if you want new alloys, i just got mine from alloywheelworld.com, i found them helpful and really quick with the delivery (2-3days)

Im thinking of getting some new alloys for my celica but have to admit im not sure what companies are ok to deal with..i live in Lichfield Staffordshire and dont mind travelling can any members let me know if youve brought some and where from.... at this moment in time im thinking of something like TSW's..the wheels that are on it are fine and i believe standard and unmarked but just wanted something that looked a bit better.

DSC_3595.jpg

Your car looks brill. for Her age,... Keep it in excellent condition Mate... ;) ;) ;)

thanks everyone that has replied i will certainly look around at those gen7 wheels.spotv6 will mail you later on about your suggestion..blain thank for the offer ..Boynxdoor thanks mate will do my best shes my pride and joy!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.