you are kidding right?

Nooo! Link won't work! I wanna see the freak!

The Link worked! ... I saw the freak! ... Im going to find somewhere quiet and lie down away from mankind and contemplate my actions! ... why, oh why, did I do it ?

And pic number 4! is it just me or does it look like dogtanian from the muskahounds ?

Edited by Steve92Blade

Nooo! Link won't work! I wanna see the freak!

Protect your eyes...

Y'know, if you gave it a couple of car 'red noses' - it sort of looks like a surprised face each side...

post-27397-0-76964100-1305206666_thumb.jpg

post-27397-0-89377200-1305206914_thumb.jpg

I think its pretty impressive what can be achieved with kits these days.

ok, its not my cup of tea, but if someone loves those bently's then its an option i suppose.

however, i'm amazed anyone bids on such kit cars without seeing them in the flesh. its impossible to tell the quality of the kit and fit etc. just by a few small pictures.

Haha That soooo Poor!... Id be ashamed to be stood next to it, never mind owning it!... just like all other "replica kits" they dont look or fit right.... Waste of a supra!... Even if it is stock non-turbo 3.0lt.. :P

If you wanna own a Bently!... Start saving... ;)

I don't understand why people do things like that, Ferrari looking MR2s and I've seen an Integra with an R34 Skyline bodykit on and an FTO which had an Aston Martin kit on it.

Or a nissan micra with a Audi TT kit on it!... Nice 1.0lt TT ? Naaaa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.