Thieving twats have tried again!

Just been looking at my car and found some damage where some theiving twat has tried to break in AGAIN!

I know its recently as the damage is to the new window and also the front window which had no damage before.

They have cracked and smashed off some of the plastic surround from the new rear qaurter, you can tell they have tried to get at the rear of the front window and cracked all the plastic surround on the rear qaurter surround.

Plus there is damage to the front window surround, its all been pulled out and metal showing through and its all pulled out and damage from what looks like a screwdriver.

So someone has been snooping around again and tried to get in. This is a very private courtyard that as I said before, you only know its there if you know if ya get me.

Car has to start been parked back on main street next week and where its parked you can't even see it from my house and as you can imagine im very nervous :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell not again.Well maybe it is 'too' private where the car is at the moment and being on the main road might be in your favour..not much help though as you cant see it :( Bastards.Theyre obviously not that good at it as thats twice theyve had a go.Dont know what security you do have,back in the day i used to take my main HT lead in with me so at least it wasnt driveable if someone got in. :unsure: Or get the other half to kip in it with a big stick..ooh id like to have a few minutes with a car thief,theres a list of horrible things i would unleash if only i had the chance.....

Well first time they just smashed the window with a brick and got in that way so whoever has tried this time obvisouly didn't try very hard to actually smash a window.

It's a private courtyard but we can't have CCTV or anything due to loads of legal reasons and exspense etc.

Gonna get an alarm sorted out next month, just need to decide on weather to go Clifford or Toad.

My mum said the same, might be to my advantage back on street as in 3 years its never been touched on street then I park in courtyard for 3 months and it gets done over!!!

Just very pissed off knowing someone is snooping around!

sounds like you need to get a alarm put on the car asap Dawn cos your car seems to have been targeted :(

from now on id suggest every time you get out the car at home, you take everything out thats of value, make sure nothing is in view, then if they do get in at least they wont have anything to take. i know that dont help much but least you will kinda have a satisfaction they wont be able to get anything

Edited by Dan23

Bad news Dawn! :(

Listen get yourself a TOAD AI606 fitted. Even if you have to use a credit card it will be worth it as you keep having to pay to get the damage fixed. Sellers on eBay that I used a few years back. Was £205 fitted. Bargain. Probably a bit more now but still.

gutted dawm, poor car doesnt deserve this, its had a hard winter, but a good alarm should sort it, or park on the street, sometimes a quiet courtyard gives a theif enoug privicy and time to rip you off

Sorry to read this again dawn. Like the others ave said get a good alarm asap Im personnaly a clifford guy but I'm sure toads are good too. Think I'd be tempted to take ht lead off as well for extra measure. Although all that won't help one little bit if the twats turn up next time with a low loader. Get a big dog?

Can u get your own CCTV??? Even if it's pointing out a window???

Did you say last time you were thinking of moving???

Edited by Ghoulscout

I was thinking that kind of alarm, cant rememebr what you call it though

Its the dual zone proximity.

When the car is in the courtyard its near enoough right under my mums bedroom window and all the other flats, when its on main street its like a little street off the main street but houses/flats all around same as in courtyard

Sorry to read this again dawn. Like the others ave said get a good alarm asap Im personnaly a clifford guy but I'm sure toads are good too. Think I'd be tempted to take ht lead off as well for extra measure. Although all that won't help one little bit if the twats turn up next time with a low loader. Get a big dog???

Did you say last time you were thinking of moving???

Yeah im heading more towards Clifford if im honest but talking £600 for the full lot which I can't really afford but im gonna have too.

Ive got an immobiliser fitted so they can't take it but like you say could turn up with a low loader!!!!!

No point in cctv from window as when its parked on street its down the next street so can;t see it from my hose.

Yeah trying to persaude my mum to move to somewhere where we have a garage but its trying to get her to move and the cost of moving also

Edited by CelicaBabe

I god poor u and ur car.

Can't believe good alarms are expensive!

I wonder if every club member wants to give dawn a quid or 2 to protect her gorgeous car?!!

If its ok how shall we help and set this up?

Its been done before.

Dawn, hope u don't mind :unsure:

Im just hoping the car isn't on someone's wishlist (not saying its an awesome car or being big headed but you know what I mean) Like they obviously know the car is around that area hoping they don't keep trying!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.