8f525798.jpg

569d043b.jpg

26c75551.jpg

2d0932b1.jpg

6def6c2e.jpg

a1953783.jpg

5b599e42.jpg

50a6bdf2.jpg

And the best part full service history, all documents from car being bought etc spare keys the lot!

18343b19.jpg

1998 r reg 100k miles imaculate condition all round big exhaust lowered on spax 40mm etc etc.. Bargain!

Edited by oMIKEYo

Very nice, clean engine compartment. Wish mine was as good, even with only 77,000 miles on the clock.

Now how about some pics of the rest? And as you now have joined the ranks of the exalted we will probaly see your Gen 7 in the "For Sale" forum soon :lol: After all, class is for life!!!

Lol to above about driving, haven't done this yet as no insurance at the min! Lol just gunna use it on daily insurance for now whenever I wanna play :) and it's back at mams on her drive so depends when I'm down there lol.

As for the wheels theyre 17" fox alloys, tbh I quite like them and was going to swap them over to my 7 as I really wanted black alloys but didn't end up with them! Haha

Maybe they'll look better on the 7 anyways haha.

Gunna give her a clean up etc sometime this week when I nip home for the day ;) should be productive haha.

Will post some pics up after, when she's sparkling! ;)

I think I got a nice car tbf :P ha can't wait to test it out! :D

why has it go the 4 post steering wheel? i thought the later spec UK cars came with the 3 post ;)

and i actually quite like the wheels, well id have them all black, but i like the style of them

oh and my keen eye spies the reason the engine bay looks clean is someone has been out with the silver spray to clean it up

Edited by Dan23

And the silver spray is only on about 3 plastics ;) extremely clean around it though too ;)

heat shield looks like its been done too mate, very matte finish compared to if it was actually that clean, still nice clean engine bay, person obviously looked after it and kept it clean (top tip for all them moaning about dirty engine bays :P )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.