Have just bought a...

oMIKEYo

I have just bought a celi g6 gt 168bhp 1998 model full service hist, 3 prev owners, 100k miles

Will get pics on sat when i pick it up :D

No idea why I bought it, I already have my g7 so dunno wether to keep it as a second car or sell it? Lol

So I'm now the owner of a g7 and a g6 gt ;) for now haha

Extremely good price, what are they worth and I'll tell you I I paid more or less ;)

Has a few bits on it, 17" alloys, induction kit, big exhaust and lowered 40mm.

Was thinking of putting it to standard and keeping the bits and passing it on? :D

Will put pics up on Saturday when I collect it haha, I was really thinking of keeping it as a second car and just add it to my policy for the day when I fancy using it lol however there will be a tidy profit in it if I sell it!

From pics it looks good condition yeah, just need to see it in the flesh yet! Haha

Good old eBay I got it ;)

Only 5 mins down the road too!

It's the burnt orange colour, bronze the v5 says I think? Lol

Not really my type of colour but looks good enough :D

Yep it's called cinnabar iirc and they did come in the gt form as I nearly bought one last year but it had a nice dent in the wing and being a rare colour sourcing a wing the same colour would have been near impossible.

And I paid £500 for mine with basically the same mods and in very good condition, but as as said a good nice facelift with nice mods is worth around £1500 to the right buyer but as we all know they range from £300 up to £2k

cool

could you do a honest apprasil of them both comparing each to its merits , i know what a 6 is like to own but ive yet to have a 7 and being honest i dont get my head turned by many at all , i figure the 6 is a much better car than a 7 , fill me in would you

fill me in?

groundhogday.gif

I recently bought my Gen6 GT with 103k on the clock in fine fettle finished in black for £850, with 4 previous (3 from same family) and FSH, no mods though not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

But I think I got a bit of a deal as the lady I bought it off was emigrating and wanted £1200 for it, but didn't have time to wait to get that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.