A new Distance record was set yesterday

bigstring

A new distance record was set yesterday by me in my Celica.......... Never in my life have I gone this far before on a single tank of fuel, £68 worth of V-Power, It must have been higher octain than normal V-power? Anyways, I think the best I did before was 340 about a year ago, but normally am running on fumes after 300 miles....

Pics at the pumps this morning..... and yes I've put 2200 miles on in about 6 weeks with 12 days off at christmas and not driving

:D

IMG00339-20110110-0813.jpg

Edited by bigstring

Was that from Brimmed tank to fuel light on or Brimmed tank to as far as you dare go ?

I am doing an economy drive on my latest tank full on my ST202 just to see what I can get (only doing local to & from work trips ) so far I'm at 295 miles with the needle still above the 1/4 tank. Will see what I eventually get.

My best ever is 400 miles on a trip to N.Yorkshire from Norfolk. did the last 45 - 50 miles with the light on and really bricking it as I had knew my route didn't take me passed any garages in the last 30 miles until I was about 1 mile from home.

Brimmed every sunday Night or Monday morning with out fail on V-power to as far as I dare, and was monday morning as I had a few beers last night, the light came on 4 miles before I got to the garage, lights on then I'm pushing my luck...

Was that from Brimmed tank to fuel light on or Brimmed tank to as far as you dare go ?

I am doing an economy drive on my latest tank full on my ST202 just to see what I can get (only doing local to & from work trips ) so far I'm at 295 miles with the needle still above the 1/4 tank. Will see what I eventually get.

My best ever is 400 miles on a trip to N.Yorkshire from Norfolk. did the last 45 - 50 miles with the light on and really bricking it as I had knew my route didn't take me passed any garages in the last 30 miles until I was about 1 mile from home.

I think that when on a long drive.... pop me on the back of a wagon or when one of my drivers is going the same way going empty....

thats about 115 more than my gt4 manages unless its local runs/stupidity then its abour 175 more , i drive and daydream about driving onto the backs of empty transporters or lassoing the back of trucks

Give over! I do need some new plugs asap, had new oil, new toyota oil filter, new air filter, HKS as I took the K&N off in the end...

Best Ive had is about 380miles from a full tank with a full car and bags etc etc when driving to south wales so could probably get 400miles if it was just me in the car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.