Top Posters In This Topic

Calendar has arrived safe, sound and 'straight' :D

Celica-CC-UKCalendarPicOnCar_SURR_ROT_1024_768.jpg

Fantastic item yet again ;)

Thanks to everyone involved in it's production - Especially UKSpider

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year :xmas_biggrin:

Cheers

Edited by Felfy

got mine, thanks to all. first of uk spider for doing the calendar again, nemesis for sorting the payment and of course orc for posting them out.

1st class work again and i see my car made it in even though i didnt send in a pic. so who ever did send in the pic thank you to you to.

this coming year i will have to make sure i take pics at the shows and send some in.

thanks again

andy

Mine arrived today, very nice and quite different from all the naked lady ones most blokes have... ;)

And my car is on it, just visible on the September Meets bit!

Edited by Gen6GT

no sign of mine and on that note no sign of a few other items i'm awaiting delivery of :D

Soon Mr postman will need to bring a lorry instead of a van ;)

Just checked one of the items :

10 Dec 2010 02:53:27 AM North West Distribution Centre Arrival Scan

7 Dec 2010 12:07:46 PM Ridgmont Bedfordshire UK Order has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit

Well thanks take 3 days to move - then it moves in the wrong direction! :D

Edited by wolverine1984

Received mine today - many thanks to all involved. Well done UKSpider, and well done Bryan for getting them out. A good all round effort this year! :D :D

As for things not turning up, I had a set of 4 wheels due to be delivered from the Midlands on Wednesday. This is what I've got from Citylink tracking:

Delivery Depot:Aberdeen

Number of Items:3

Planned Delivery Date: Wednesday 8th December

07/12/10 16:29 These goods have been successfully collected and are on route to the collection Depot.

06/12/10 20:23 The collection Depot has received your instructions and a driver has been scheduled to make the collection.

In other words, not even scanned in at the Collection Depot yet, let alone got any further! And "Number of items: 3" sounds a bit dodgy, too! ;)

Angus

Edited by Angus

So does that mean that London mail is 1 day slower? or i wasn;t one of the lucky ones chosen for the 1st batch ;) ?

Looking at my 2010 calander, It is still on the November page ... It should REALLY be on the 1st december page!

So does that mean that London mail is 1 day slower? or i wasn;t one of the lucky ones chosen for the 1st batch ;) ?

Looking at my 2010 calander, It is still on the November page ... It should REALLY be on the 1st december page!

You're in the 4th batch!!

But with any luck I'll get batch 2, 3 and 4 posted in the morning.

The next 34 are packed and ready to post out Saturday Morning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.