Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
jag

Halfords 20% off alloys

Question

I've heard that Halfords have 20% off their 17" and over alloys. Not sure if its a wheel and tyre package though but I think it was last time.

May be of use to some.

28 answers to this question

halfords in weston had a great looking set of 18" down to £620 almost got them.. that was rubber to ... wolf race ones in a kind of black chrome.. very nice

just rung my local 'RipOff'... Set of 17's that I quite like with 215/40/17 Toyo's or Avons - looking about £900. tempting... can also get 6months interest free on that. not paying 29% interest !!

Ok, looking around the websites I was going to purchase from - this is a cracking deal.. I'm sooo tempted to set up a 6 month payment deal.

In order to ensure that the Halfords himp gets the order right the correct size i need is :

For a !7" alloy :

PCD 5x100

Offset ??

with a 215/40/17 tyre - do I go with the Avons or ask for Toyo Proxes TS-1's

And what wheel size 17x7 or 17x8 ??

money I don't have is burning a hole in my pocket !!

Guest eliet

Offset :35

Tyres: toyo T1-s better

Width; 7 as 8 is just slightly to wide for your car if you want them to go straight on with no mods.

also £900 for 17's aint cheap i paid £740 for my 17's three years ago

Try these gyus

they do excellent deals

+ better quality wheels

mili millia alloys

E.g. the beautiful action wheel (it like the momo arrow)17' £695 !!! now thats cheap

including locking nuts + delivery + tyres + balancing etc...

Tel...01482 796 239

www.savoytyres.co.uk

could some of that money burn it's way though to quad conversions for some lights itsonly £20 :wink:

Cheers Eliet, just rang those 2 Savoy don't sell the alloys I wanted and the second one said I'd be looking at £160 per alloy - then I'd have to add tyres on to the cost.

Just confirmed the prices - it's definitly £839 with tyres, balanced and valves.. That's with Avon ZZ3's or I can got for Toyo's for an extra £80 - waiting on a expected delivery date if I placed the order today.. this looks extremely promising.

Have done a few sums and I can't beat this deal from anywhere else even if i bought the alloys and tyres from different people !

happy happy bunny !! they've got them in stock !!!!!!!!!!!

Will be popping down to them tomorrow to place order and sign away money I

Will hopefuy have them on for Taddington !

I've only got £1.2k on the credit card.. and there's no decent houses to buy by me at the moment... so won't be looking for a mortgage for 6 months..

Am tempted to buy the spare... but that can wait until after xmas ! (maybe get the rellies to buy that for my pressie and look at doing a posh boot !)

ooh I could crush a grape !

just been and ordered mine.. geting 17's with toyo tyres for £839... Halfords Chimp told me there was no extra for having Toyo's instead of the Avon's....

(Contradicts info i got yesterday) My order has been placed and states Toyo's and the total price of £839 - as far as I'm concerned that's binding on them to supply at that price.. woohoo !!

oh and got metal valves as well.

happy happy happy !!

ok now need to get 16 wheel nuts and a set of locking wheel nuts.. anyone got a recommendation for locking nuts ?

Sign in to follow this