Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Club Calendar 2019 16/10/18
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'stboot'.
Found 1 result
Hi everyone! I'v got riser blocks and a GT spoiler on the way, my boot lid is a 1996 UK spec ST with the thinner spoiler (not a 3 post). Im gonna have to drill new holes for the new spoiler as it comes right up to the back window. Looking at the underneath it looks as thought it has the circular markers for the holes, similar to in the ST engine bay with the markers for the GT engine mounts on the left and strut brace at the top. The boots where all the same for ST's, GT's and GT4 i believe but drilled in different places to fix each kind of spoiler. Has anyone else done this before and can may be give me some pointers? Is it as straight forward as i think it may be? thanks!