Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'grease'.
Found 1 result
Okay. I've stripped couple sets of brake calipers and pistons. On my Curren (and yes its technically a celica gen 6) I'm going to purchase all the bits for a complete strip and rebuild of front and rear brakes. But which grease to which parts? And reason for same. Reading up I see reference to red grease, copper grease, lithium white grease etc. And no definitive answer which is best and where So here's the question: Sllider bolts that the carriers run on. Which grease and why?. Threaded Bolts to tighten and secure. So they don't sease. Grease and reason. Metal clips/runners./ edges of pads. Which grease and why. Anywhere else that should be greased and reason/type. And obviously no grease to disks and no grease to face of brake pads.... I have red grease. High temp lithium grease and copper grease.