Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'engine cleaning'.
Found 1 result
Hi All, My trusty 140 is on 191,000 miles now and hasn’t let me down once. I’m going to service it pretty soon and I was thinking about having a Terraclean service done at the same time. Has anyone here had it done & does it work/placebo effect? I’ve seen mixed opinions about it on them internets. A friend of mine has suggested that getting rid of ‘helpful’ gunk could be detrimental. To be fair, most of the write ups I’ve read are for ‘western’ engines, particularly Vauxhall ones, which let’s face it, are truly rubbish (I’m a seasoned former Vauxhall owner). Cheers, Sher