Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'emmissions test'.
Found 1 result
When looking up to find out if I needed a cat or not found the following. www.gtfours.co.uk/images/mot-cat.gif And this image. So basically as the gen 5 are gtr not gti and the gen 6 areareSSI SSII etc not GT ST SR, they technically can't be tested for having a cat. I'm also aware that if you get a letter from toyota stating the car was not made for UK market that they have to use a non cat test standard. I'm away to fleabay to order a nice stainless steel decay.