Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Club Calendar 2019 16/10/18
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'decat'.
Found 1 result
When looking up to find out if I needed a cat or not found the following. www.gtfours.co.uk/images/mot-cat.gif And this image. So basically as the gen 5 are gtr not gti and the gen 6 areareSSI SSII etc not GT ST SR, they technically can't be tested for having a cat. I'm also aware that if you get a letter from toyota stating the car was not made for UK market that they have to use a non cat test standard. I'm away to fleabay to order a nice stainless steel decay.