Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Tracking'.
Found 1 result
Afternoon All, I don't know if anyone's covered this already but I thought of a way to set up inexpensive vehicle tracking. My thinking is this: My spare Android phone, with a phone finder/tracking app, mounted somewhere behind the dash. I have a spur from the cigar(ette) lighter already soldered in so I can just link a car charger to it. I use the car daily so the phone would very rarely run out of charge. All I'd need on top of that is a PAYG SIM card with enough credit/data to let me access the phone/software if required. What do you think, is this doable? Cheers, Sherington