Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Last car I owned before my Celica was a Rover 200 which started off life as a little 1.4, but that was replaced with a 2.5 V6 out of a ZT190 by the end of it's life. Great fun car to drive around a track, not so much fun to use on a daily basis.
You can get day insurance for when you want to test drive a privately owned car, I have done that in the past if I wanted to drive one. Obviously if you are buying from a garage you are normally covered by the garages insurance. I personally would want proof that they are insured to drive the car and have cover for any damage they happened to do to it, if they had an accident.
SBezza changed their profile photo