Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Had a fab weekend out and about this weekend in the Celica clocking up nearly 500 miles. Saw a nice gen 7 parked up outside Currys at Vangarde in York on Saturday sporting club decals, photo to follow. Now definitely sold on dark grey or Black 17" alloys. Also loved the clear rear lights and polycarbonate fuel filler on the car. Awesome looking machine. Saw a nice black Gen 7 in Hayfield, Derbyshire. Sunday lunchtime , got flashed and a wave by a Black Gen 6 on the A6 near New Mills and then got a thumbs up from a silver Gen 7 last night on the A628 woodhead pass. Lots of nice comments about the car whilst out, didn't realise that it would be such a talking point. All in all a top weekend. Again my car thrilled and delighted. She never missed a beat and got me home safe. Lovin it. [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rich-H changed their profile photo