Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Its a difficult one, if its a car i dont really care about i give them the keys as long as they dont look dodgy and then say help yourself and i just stand there however i made the mistake before buying a car which i hadnt driven only taken for test drive which was fine until i drove the car home and found the clutch slipping, personally even without insurance id let anyone take my car around the block with me in the passenger seat as chances are they wont be an idiot if your in the passenger seat and if they start doing things you dont like tell them if they want to do it then they can buy the car first