Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Everything posted by paulcsk
hi, how easy is it to change rear wheel hubs,I think one of the bearings is on it's way out, not sure which one, when you are driving along there is a scraping noise from the rear but pads have been changed so it's not them, also when driving along with windows shut there is a grinding/humming noise with each revolution of the wheel,the faster you go the worse it gets,but there is no play in the wheels.regards paul.ps its a gen 7 140