Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
We had a similar experience with Co-op insurance years ago . I was rammed off the road by a lorry , so no fault on my behalf.We had bought the car 3 months earlier for £1300 , full service hist , low miles etc etc . Some young guy turned up to value car . When I asked if he wanted to see service history,he said no it won't make ant difference . Was offered £ 500 .Tried to argue the point re similar car etc and was told get independant valuation at your own cost (£250) but the offer may then be reduced . Not happy needless to say never insured with them again.GRRR still smarts