Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Hey M33R4. I did two things to solve this problem in the end; 1. Run 2 strips of foam tape on either side where the parcel shelf rests 2. Coil some Insulation tape (or similar) around the boot catch. This will stop the latch rattling. Hope that helps.
Does anybody else's parcel shelf rattle, or is it just mine? Really annoying. Anybody remedied this successfully? Oh yeah, and my spoiler rattles cos it's a bit loose. To tighten it up, is it a simple case of removing the plastic fascia & do up a bolt with a socket? Or does it mean the thread in my spoiler is knackered? Thanks.